- Daily group tours to Sapa from Hanoi
- Pickup at hotel to train station
- Staying at homestay in Ta Van
- Visit: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Night train to Sapa
08.00 – 08.30 Tour guide pick you up at hotels in Hanoi Old quarters then transfer to railway station and escort you to your cabin.
21.10 Train leaves Hanoi for Lao Cai. Overnight on train (4-berths A/C soft sleeper cabin)
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B, L, D)
05.30 Early arrival at Lao Cai Railway station, pick up and then transfer by shuttle bus to Sapa. Morning shower and breakfast will be arranged.
08.30 12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa – Lao Cai – Hanoi (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the homestay, continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong including Giang Ta Chai and Su Pan. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscape while trekking through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the jeep to return to Sapa.
Shuttle bus to Lao Cai. Dinner at the restaurant before catching the night train back to Hanoi. Train arrives Hanoi at 05.00 am next day. End of service.
- Transfer to Hanoi railway station with English speaking guide (1 way)
- Roundtrip train ticket Hanoi – Lai Cai – Hanoi (4-berth A/C soft sleeper cabin)
- Roundtrip transfer in Sapa by minivan and jeep
- Morning shower & breakfast arrangement in Sapa
- Full board meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- English speaking guide in Sapa and Hanoi
- Homestay in Sapa
- Entrance fees.
What’s Not Included
- Tips, drinks & personal expense.