- Daily group tours to Sapa from Hanoi
- Pickup at hotel to train station
- Staying at hotel in Sapa 2*/3*
- Visit: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Cat Cat – Sin Chai
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Night train to Sapa
08.00 – 08.30PM Tour guide pick you up at hotels in Hanoi Old quarters then transfer to railway station and escort you to your cabin.
21.10 Train leaves Hanoi for Lao Cai. Overnight on train (4-berths A/C soft sleeper cabin).
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B, L, D)
05.30 Early arrival at Lao Cai Railway station, pick up and then transfer by shuttle bus to Sapa. Morning shower and breakfast will be arranged.
08.30 Start the trek with 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong.
Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Get back to Sapa by jeep or motorbike. Check in hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Cat Cat & Sin Chai – Lao Cai – Hanoi (B, L, D)
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam.
Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 6 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a jeep to return to Sapa.
Shuttle bus to Lao Cai. Dinner at the restaurant before catching the night train back to Hanoi. Train arrives Hanoi at 05.00 am next day. End of service.
- Transfer to Hanoi railway station with English speaking guide (1 way)
- Roundtrip train ticket Hanoi – Lai Cai – Hanoi (4-berth A/C soft sleeper cabin)
- Roundtrip transfer in Sapa by minivan and jeep
- Morning shower & breakfast arrangement in Sapa
- Full board meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- English speaking guide in Sapa and Hanoi
- Hotel stay in Sapa based on twin sharing (2/3*)
- Entrance fees.
What’s Not Included
- Tips, drinks & personal expense.